Sunday, August 8, 2010

"My baby"

Where ever you go,what ever you do
Where ever you are,my heart is with you
No matter how far,i'll always be near
Whenever you need me,
I will always be right here...

My baby is an angel,someone that's true
An Angel i love and who loves me too
Someone who cares in everything i do
My baby,my angel,to me that's you...

Don't let me walk alone,i wanna walk by your side
Don't let me talk to someone else,it's you i want to talk with
Don't let me fall for someone else,
Coz its you i fell in love with...

Don't ask the sun to always shine, it can't ,the clouds exist
Don't ask the leaves to fall,it can't,the wind exist
Don't me not to fall in love,i can't
Coz you exist...

All i ever hear is what you whisper in her ear
All you ever say is how much you want her near
All i ever see is the things she makes you do
But all i ever wanted,was for you to love me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment